Due to the coronavirus (Covid-19), we are taking the following steps at the firm: We will continue to operate during normal business hours but will reduce face-to-face contact with clients as much as possible. Almost all matters may be addressed by phone, Facetime, or email at this time. During this period, we will still accept new clients for personal injury cases (e.g., car crashes, truck accidents, traumatic brain injuries) and also workers’ compensation, and wills and estates.
Statewide, The Poole Law Group offers its clients big-firm results with small-firm service. We have the tenacity to go to court, are not afraid to take cases to jury and bench trials, and have the results to back it up. Even if you aren’t sure if your legal issue is included in one of the categories listed below, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. You can speak to one of our experienced attorneys who can help you decide how best to move forward.
Truck AccidentsLearn More
Auto AccidentsLearn More
Paratransit AccidentsLearn More
Workers' CompensationLearn More
Mass Torts: Opioid Litigation (MDL 2804)Learn More
Mass Torts: ZantacLearn More
Mass Torts: Hernia MeshLearn More
Civil Trial WorkLearn More
Nursing Home AbuseLearn More
Estate Planning, Wills and TrustsLearn More
Why Choose Our Maryland Personal Injury Lawyers
If you have suffered an injury in an accident, you deserve justice and compensation to ensure both care and security in the future. If you are facing criminal or traffic charges or experiencing a family issue such as divorce or a child custody dispute, you need to know that your rights are being protected as fully as possible. In every legal situation, clients are looking for an advocate who understands all the possible consequences and explores every option to obtain the best outcome available.
So, how do you know you are choosing the right legal team for you? The Poole Law Group offers its Western Maryland clients big-firm results with small-firm service. When you retain the services of our skilled attorneys, you will find:
- Local lawyers and familiar faces. We know our clients, and our clients know us. Our legal team strives to provide personalized service in every case. When you call or visit the office, you will speak with the attorney handling your case. We take the time to get to know you and understand your specific case so we can provide the representation that best meets your needs.
- Tenacity all the way to trial. Unlike many other local and regional attorneys, Bruce and A.J. aren’t afraid to take a case to court. As premier trial lawyers, our legal team has secured some of the largest verdicts in the history of this area. In 2015, Bruce was entered into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Since 2015, Bruce has been named to the National Trial Lawyers “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” and is listed by the National Trial Lawyers as one of the “Top 10 Trucking Attorneys for Maryland”. In 2017, he was named to America's Top 100 Attorneys. Bruce is a member of the National Trial Lawyers, Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, American Association for Justice (including its Trucking Litigation Group), Maryland State Bar Association, and the Washington County Bar Association. Bruce is also admitted to practice in the U.S. Federal Courts (i.e., the United States District Court of Maryland). The National Trial Lawyers has also recognized A.J. as one of its “Top 40 Attorneys Under 40” and he has also been recognized as the local Herald-Mail Readers’ Choice 2018 recipient.
- Consistent communication. Clear, consistent communication is one of the main principles of our practice. We make it a priority to be accessible and receptive partners in your legal matter. We are in constant contact with our clients, and you’ll never feel as though you are just a case number when you work with The Poole Law Group.
- Cutting-edge legal skills. Our attorneys regularly attend trial lawyer seminars and work to keep their skills and knowledge of Maryland law up to date.
From our Hagerstown office, we proudly represent clients all over Western Maryland, including Washington County, Frederick, and Cumberland. We have also been called upon to successfully handle cases in Baltimore City, Charles County, the Eastern Shore counties, and across the state of Maryland. In the national opioid litigation, we represent Washington County, Allegany County, St. Mary’s County, the City of Hagerstown, the City of Cumberland, and the City of Frostburg. If you have suffered an injury in an accident or are in need of other types of legal counsel, don’t hesitate to call our office at 301-790-3600 or take a moment to fill out our online contact form for a prompt response from a member of our team.
What You Need To Know
- Posted on 03/05/2021 Fair Compensation for Accidents Caused by Speeding Truck Drivers
- Posted on 03/02/2021 Filling Workers’ Compensation in Maryland: What You Need to Know
- Posted on 03/01/2021 Getting Fair Compensation for Your Damages in a Hit-and-Run Accident Case
- Posted on 03/04/2021Fair Compensation for Your Damages in a Rear-End Collision Case
- Posted on 12/16/2016Uninsured Driver: How Much Insurance Coverage Should I Have? (Part 3 of a 3-part Series)
- Posted on 12/31/2016How Much Insurance Coverage Should I Have?