Many accident victims have little experience with the law. While trying to recover physically and emotionally from a car crash, it can feel overwhelming to consider a legal case and many important questions will naturally arise. In the FAQs provided, Attorney Bruce Poole addresses many of your most frequently shared questions and concerns. Don’t see your question? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our office by phone or through this website.